Find out more about what Brisbane North BUG is and what it does.
- Keep informed of relevant issues. As a member you have access to the Facebook Members Forum with information about closures, new infrastructure, advocacy issues, meetings, and other items of interest to Brisbane cyclists.
- Meet, chat and network with other Northside cyclists at our monthly meetings.
- Have your say on what Brisbane North BUG should be doing and lobbying for. What affects you on a daily or weekly basis?
- Help give Brisbane North BUG a louder voice in its advocacy efforts. More members make government more interested in listening to us, and members are welcome to help out with our advocacy efforts.
- It’s completely free, so why wouldn’t you?
How do I join?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, postcode and email address
- Come along to a meeting and give us your details.
How do I contact you?
- Email us at email@example.com with your name and inquiry and we will try to answer it as best as possible.
You might also like to get involved with Brisbane North BUG by:
- Coming along to a meeting,
- Joining the Facebook Members Forum,
- Liking us on Facebook, and/or
- Asking us about (or volunteering to help with) any of the other things we do.
Feel free to join us once a month (usually on a Wednesday night at 7pm) to discuss the ins and outs of cycling on Brisbane’s Northside. We now meet on zoom, check out Facebook page for more information.